Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Impromptu Movie Night?!

Summer's over. Let's face it.

Did it go faster than usual? Well, of course not, really... But our 2-month break became 3-, and I thought, before we fall completely off this wagon, we should try to have a movie night.

Does this weekend work well for people? Saturday night?

Screening suggestions? A new theme for this 'club season'? Let me know.
I've been itching to re-watch a couple of favorites from last year (The Fountain, Stranger Than Fiction, Children of Men...), so those are possibilities. Something fairly light and entertaining.

Reply [to hagstrbh@yahoo.com] YES or NO if you think you could make it Saturday. I'll email again if we have enough interested.

Thanks.
Bjorn

ps- I was introduced to another film discussion resource. http://www.armchairdirector.org/ It looks like a little up-start web periodical, all about movies. The reviews look fairly well written. Take a look.

No comments: